Our purpose is to act as an outlet for individuals and other entities looking to liquidate all or part of their Mineral, Royalty and Overriding Royalty Interests. Our goal is to offer a fair market price in order to produce an equitable deal for all parties involved.
We have a team of geologists and economic analysts that utilize engineering and financial software combined with public record information to determine fair market prices for specific interests in the areas we cover. If you would like to have your ownership interest evaluated, fax or email San Saba Royalty a recent itemized royalty check detail which shows your decimal ownership along with a phone number which we can use to contact you.
Reasons to sell
The sale of mineral or royalty interests is a personal decision that should be well thought out and researched before any offer to sell is accepted. Over the years, individuals and entities that have sold all or part of their various interests to San Saba Royalty have done so for a variety of reasons. Some of these reasons include:
- Estate planning can be simplified by liquidating all mineral and royalty interests into cash, which can more easily be transferred
- Costs associated with transferring ownership can exceed the perpetual value of the royalty interest
- Tax preparation and administration can be cumbersome and the costs can also overwhelm the value of the royalty interest
- Some owners sell parts of their interests in order to diversify their income stream and investment portfolio
- Lump sum payments can help defray the upfront costs of college tuition and down payments on automobiles or homes
With energy prices fluctuating constantly and continued uncertainty in financial markets, this may be an excellent time to convert your royalty and mineral interests into cash. Contact us if you have an interest in selling all or part of your mineral, royalty and overriding royalty interests.